about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

10 April 2007

russian wisdom

i moved most of my stuff out of my storage unit this weekend.
*applause and congratulations here*
i only have a few big things to move, once i figure out how to do it. (anyone with a large vehicle willing to donate about a half hour of your time will be greatly appreciated.)
so today i was sorting into keep, give away, throw away, and sell on ebay piles and i came across my old chalkboard.

slightly ironic, don't you think?

2 comments:

alissa j. said...

indeed. ironic that you would have put it into storage with a message like that.

escamillaweddings said...

when you move into our own place...
this chalkboard should be the only piece of furniture in the room.



Click to view my Personality Profile page