about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

28 July 2007

i love yard sales

this morning we held the 'life group yard sale extraordinaire' to try and raise some extra funds to offset dan and alyssa's expenses for the international adoption of the beautiful sofia, while also trying to get rid of some excess junk. i wasn't able to stay for the whole thing, but i would say it was a success on both counts. and also quite a bit of fun. while my heart's desire is to be as minimal as possible and to stop my frustrating cycles of accumulation, i was irresistibly attracted to the random box full of medical and chemistry supplies. while i wasn't able to beat the yard sale vultures to the clamps and scalpels and various beakers, i was able to scoop up these great little bottles. you can never have enough cool little glass bottles.
uh, unless you're trying to have less stuff.
crap.



well, i still like them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet bottles/jars.

escamillaweddings said...

oh those are cute.
pretty flowers too.



Click to view my Personality Profile page