about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

13 October 2008

camping

i have recently had a longing to go camping.
my parents started taking us camping when i was only a year or two old, and we went pretty much every summer of my childhood. even from trips as an adult, i have very fond memories of camping.
it dawned on me this summer that i have not been in a tent out in nature for almost six years. so i decided to do something about it.
i reserved a site at silverwood lake for the weekend, and seven of my people friends and three canine friends joined me.
it was cold and sometimes windy, and we didn't really do much, but i had a great time.



today i started thinking about where we should go camping next summer.

3 comments:

alissa j. said...

how about somewhere in the cascades during huckleberry season?

ellieherrity said...

that is a fantastic idea.

Anonymous said...

That idea makes me wish I were single and unattached so I could join ...

i need to start that tradition with my own little family soon.



Click to view my Personality Profile page