about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

27 May 2007

produce

yesterday morning my mom and i left the house bright and early to sample riverside's brand new saturday morning farmer's market. i was excited because the only one in town for as long as i can remember has been on friday mornings. it seems that only people without jobs were worthy of farm fresh produce until now.


i thought it was a smashing success and wanted to buy a little bit of everything. but i just bought a bunch of strawberries for making jam. micah and i made jam today. it was mostly successful. i'll let you try some and decide for yourself.

1 comment:

rev rock said...

I was there! Got me some asparagus, nectarines, cherries, and roasted peanuts. I think it's gonna become a Saturday morning ritual for the Lance's. I'll look for you. Support your local farmers!



Click to view my Personality Profile page