about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

27 October 2007

aidan

i know that there are quite a few people out there who would make very passionate cases for their own children, but i would have to say that, hands down, my nephew is the cutest kid on the planet. granted, the 'terrible twos' behavior has already started (even though his birthday isn't until december 23rd) and my sister likens him to a gremlin. he's just so cute and cuddly, but when he's in a bad mood, things get ugly fast.
he doesn't seem to have any fear and will gladly climb on, jump off of, or slide down anything in his path. he's super-independent and wants to do everything himself and make sure he helps us with everything. and he's super-smart. he already has a huge vocabulary, and we estimate that he learns about 5 new words a day. he is fascinated by anything with an engine and can correctly identify boats, motorcycles, trucks, tractors, dumptrucks, fire engines, airplanes, and cars. only things sound more like 'chuck' and 'duchuck'. but we get the idea. last weekend we were all amazed to realize that he knows all of our names. his sister abigail is 'dabadow', and my name is 'ezah'. he loves the fact that he can say 'ezah!', and that i will respond to him. so he just says it over and over for no reason. it will get annoying soon, but for now i think it's cute.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I have not seen him in so long, he is huge! And I must agree so cute!

TimB said...

What am I going to do when he starts studying calculus in elementary school? You guys are the geniuses. I can teach him how to fart and put off mowing the lawn.

TimB said...

What's that? What's that? What's that?...ad infinitum.

Sally said...

Oh, he's so cute....



Click to view my Personality Profile page