about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

19 December 2007

it is officially christmas break

today was the last day of work until january 3rd. most people would spend this time shopping, going to parties, and spending time with family. but not for micah and me. tomorrow morning, bright and early, we begin our 'pacific northwest roatrip extraveganza 2007'. (yes, i realize that the title is long. deal with it.)
we are making stops in salinas, san francisco, portland and seattle. we will be spending our time sightseeing, visiting friends, doing lots of nothing and taking lots and lots of photos.
and being very, very cold. yay for the cold! and the rain!
i am so excited to be on the road, going to places that are different from riverside, and taking the time to be with people that i rarely get to see.
it should be good times.

(just pray we don't get washed off the road or snowed under.)

3 comments:

TimB said...

Stop at Beecher's on Pike Place and get me some Flagship. Please. Pretty Please.

ellieherrity said...

well, since you said pretty please...
like i could say no to buying cheese for my favorite brother-in-law.

TimB said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.



Click to view my Personality Profile page