about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

06 December 2007

pinch me

i am so excited right now, i think my stomach is about to climb out of my throat. what you are looking at is the view from the apartment alissa and i will be staying at from may 12th to 25th of next year. and yes, that is the eiffel tower sticking out of the top of that roof. it may not be the most romantic view in the world, but i'm excited to have found a little apartment to call home right smack in the middle of the city of lights. i've been planning this trip for over a year now, and i almost can't believe it's really going to happen. i have the apartment booked and my plane ticket purchased. in a little over 5 months, i get to live in Paris for 2 weeks!!!!! (ok, time to calm down now...)

but seriously...WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

TimB said...

Can my wife go too?

Sally said...

How fun....



Click to view my Personality Profile page