about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

05 May 2008

film

i finished my pre-trip shopping today. you know, odds and ends.

but by far and away the item of which i have more than enough is film. i didn't really think i had all that much until i tried to cram it all into a gallon size ziploc bag. i am bringing one 35 mm camera, one medium format camera, and one polariod camera. (not to mention my digital camera. but that's beside the point.) and to accompany those three cameras i have:

9 rolls of color 35 mm film
8 rolls of b&w 35 mm film
1 roll of color slide 35 mm film
1 roll of b&w 120 film
5 rolls of color 120 film
3 packs of polaroid film

now the goal is to come home having used each and every one.

i think i may have just triple-dog-dared myself.

3 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

for reals...

i might have to forgo packing the n.t. wright book for my carry on and bring my very much smaller catcher in the rye book. my film and cameras are taking up a lot of space. :)

Alyssa said...

wow can't wait to see all the amazing pics you are going to take! Have so much fun!!!

alissa j. said...

woah. that is a lot of film. i'm hoping to take at least a roll & a half.



Click to view my Personality Profile page