about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

07 September 2008

pastry tour

i spent some time this evening putting together some of the cities that will potentially be on my european pastry tour. as you can tell by the map, there are a few too many.
the next step is to research the regional cuisine of each of these cities and bring it down to a manageable number.

any thoughts or recommendations?

(yes, i am super type-A and color-coordinated the markers by country. red for germany, purple for austria, yellow for switzerland, blue for belgium and the netherlands, and green for france. i admit it. i'm a nerd.)


View Larger Map

(edit: i've whittled it down to the 22 cities pictured above, but at the rate of 1 city a day, not counting travel days, this would take 3 weeks. hmmmm. i may have to just limit this to france...)

3 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

dude, screw going to europe.
when you visit me in Nov we can sample stuff from the dutch bakery, german bakery, italian bakery, greek bakery, etc.

why didn't we notice all these bakeries last time?!?!?!?!
anyway, we have lots. and they look mighty tastey :)

ellieherrity said...

i'm going to pretend that you didn't just say 'screw going to europe'. pffft.

but yes on all the different bakeries! yum!
i think we were so focused on the gardens that we missed all kinds of other good stuff.

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

I'm excited that you are getting ideas for you business...free pastries for me, here I come



Click to view my Personality Profile page