about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

08 March 2009

video

so remember how back in august i said that micah and i had taken a ton of video on our road trip to portland and that i would be shortly posting a final edit of that video?
well, the wait is over!
it only took six months for me to put it all together.
that was mostly because windows based editing programs leave me swearing like a sailor.
i want a mac...


my journey to goodbye from elizabeth herrity on Vimeo.

i hope you like it.
or at least think it doesn't suck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth...You are awesome! Great video and music! Brandy

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

I've done that drive so many times that I knew exactly where you were the whole time. That was fun for me. Thanks for posting, I liked it and didn't think it sucked one tiny bit.

Anonymous said...

holy cow - my mom likes the music! ;)



Click to view my Personality Profile page