about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

17 March 2007

drought

i have just been relieved of a 24 hour media-technology drought.
the fine folks at charter communication, who provide us with cable and high-speed internet, apparently had some kind of malfunction and we were without both services since some time yesterday morning. i have never before realized exactly how much i have come to depend on the fact that cable and internet are always there at my whim.
i already know that i would have no problem living without either of those luxuries, but it would have been a lot easier to deal with if i had known it was coming. at least i've gotten a lot of reading done.
so i can now resume watching the various television shows and surfing the various internet sights which seem to suck my time into some undisclosed vortex.
should i be happy about this?

1 comment:

rev rock said...

I was just talking to Adam about that last week. It's hilarious how bent out of shape we can get when our dish goes out. It's our God given right to TIVO and mindlessly rot our brains and no one can take that away from us. I need to stop watching TV...I guess what I'm sayin' is I feel you!



Click to view my Personality Profile page