about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

11 March 2007

irish fair

today micah and i went to the los angeles irish fair and music festival.
it was good times.

irish food, irish music, irish dancing, irish people...
they even went so far as to dye the water in the fountains green.

there were some awesome bands who were obviously proud of being irish...and even made some good music.

good times, good times.
i'm definitely going again next year.

2 comments:

rev rock said...

yes...my campaign to get our whole life group blogging is slowly coming to fruition!

Anonymous said...

Did someone say irish? I can't believe I missed such an event, I wanna go next year, btw Hi Elizabeth!



Click to view my Personality Profile page