about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

01 April 2008

abigail

my niece is six years old, and never ceases to crack me up.

my niece and nephew and sister were over on saturday night, and we were all sitting around the table eating dinner. at some point in the evening, abigail decides to give her own names to all her family members (but for some reason not to her little brother. maybe she didn't want to admit that her name for him was 'annoying small one'.)
these names were:

daddy: cheese man
mommy: smart girl
grandma: curly hair
grandpa: old chief
aunt elizabeth: fast eater

just in themselves these names are hilarious. but what i find truly funny is that she thinks i eat fast. which is only because she is so ADD it takes her an hour to finish a meal. anything less than that is apparently 'fast'.

and don't get me started on 'old chief'. so funny...

1 comment:

Sally said...

Those are great...thanks for sharing that funny stuff about Abigail.



Click to view my Personality Profile page