about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

08 April 2008

to say i'm great

so i guess this is the new thing to do.
like i have time for yet another fake band...(thanks, micah)

1. click here
The first article title is the name of your band.

2. click here
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. click here
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

i don't know about you, but i was kind of disturbed by the 'random' results.
so what kind of sound do you think 'the washington monthly' has?

2 comments:

alissa j. said...

hehe, this is a fun game, but yeah super random. i imagine the washington monthly is post punk from DC. maybe.

Sara Beth said...

So, now I want to know how to post the dang thing. Mine was pretty sweet....although it sounds like a bad Christian rock band. Scary thing is, the random picture was taken just up the road from my school at a tulip farm-I actually have the daughter or one of the owners in my class.



Click to view my Personality Profile page