about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

17 April 2008

goodreads

my friend sara shares my love of books. so it is no surprise that she invited me to join the website goodreads.

so now i have a fun little widget over on the side to let the world know what books i'm currently working on. (by the way, isn't widget a fun word? it makes me smile just saying it. widget.) the one by arthur c. danto will probably be there for awhile. i started reading it about 3 years ago and can't quite seem to finish it. it makes my brain hurt.

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

Yay for goodreads! It makes me want to read, just so I can put more books on. Then I feel smart.



Click to view my Personality Profile page