about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

08 November 2008

service...again!

this time last year i wrote a post to tell you that i was going to lead a team of students on a trip to build houses in mexico over spring break.
i am excited to tell everyone that i have been chosen to lead a team again this year! only this year i will be gone for three weeks in june, and we will be spending our time at an orphanage.
and this time instead of just telling you where we are going, i'm leaving you to figure it out. below is pictured the country's coat of arms, and their currency is called the hryvnia. have fun!

3 comments:

Christina Ellis said...

You're going to Ukraine! I know you're going there to serve God's children, but I hope you come back with killer recipes for Pampushky, Kyjivskyj and Zhele.

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

Ukraine???!!!

Wow!

ellieherrity said...

yay! christina wins!

yup, we're going to ukraine.
and i hope to learn as much about their cuisine as i possibly can while i'm there.



Click to view my Personality Profile page