about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

13 March 2008

pre-departure

this has been an eventful day.

managing students calling me with last-minute crises.
filling out paperwork.
printing out itineraries.
meeting with students to talk about packing and such.
and all the while trying to do my REAL job.

i also had a student drop out of the trip today. i'm still trying to sort out how i feel about that. i'm really sad for her that because of things that probably weren't dire enough to keep her from going, she is not going to be able to have this amazing experience. part of me feels like i failed her as a leader. i really didn't see it coming.

but i'm ready to go.

1 comment:

TimB said...

Have a great trip, Leetle Seester.



Click to view my Personality Profile page