about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

20 March 2008

travel update

hello from mexico. i don't have much time, so this will be short.
this has been an amazing week so far. we've all had a great time building houses and practicing spanish and getting to know new people and playing spontaneous games of soccer.
but i have been sick since day one. it started with a cough and has progressed into the mother of all colds. i actually had to stay at the hotel and sleep all day today. bleh.
actually, several members of my team are sick. i think we are responsible for keeping all of the local pharmacies in business. please pray for us that we will feel better and that we will finish this week strong.

No comments:



Click to view my Personality Profile page