about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

09 June 2008

6 hours later...

...and the amazing Pat Fish finished tattoo #4.

its really a good thing i don't plan on ever having kids, because that needs to be the last time in my life that i experience pain that intense. and neverending.


pictures don't do justice to how beautiful it turned out. so next time you see me, have me show you.
oh, and no bearhugs or backslaps for the next week or so. i will have to hurt you.

5 comments:

brian said...

Happy belated birthday Ms. El !

Nice ink!

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

Dang...wow! Can't wait to see it.

escamillaweddings said...

you deserve more comments after going through all that pain.

so here you go...


comment.

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

And furthermore, comment.

Alyssa said...

I won't see you in person for a long time, so I need a picture up on your blog! It looks huge, yay so fun!



Click to view my Personality Profile page