about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

22 June 2008

i just got home...

...from my first MLS game.

i have three words.

fan. freaking. tastic.

the LA Galaxy vs. the Columbus Crew.
ending with a 3-3 tie. but only because the ref seemed to have selective vision. how you can miss seeing a player getting body-checked while running full speed, and then missing a goal because of it, i really don't know. sheesh.
seats in the front row, just off of the center line. i would have come home with some great photos if my camera battery hadn't died 2 minutes into the game.
i guess there's always next time.
oh yes, there will be a next time.

1 comment:

TimB said...

How do you like your "Beckham" shirt?



Click to view my Personality Profile page