about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

13 June 2008

ohboyohboyohboy

yet another one of my various quirks is that i can sit and read through cookbooks like they're the new john grisham novel. i will periodically make 'oohs' and 'ahhhs' and exclaim that i had never thought to put rosemary in a shortbread cookie. but it sounds fabulous! let's try it!!

today i bought the new cookie book by martha stewart. she may be crazy, but the woman knows how to put together a kick-ass cookbook. it is a page-turner of 175 cookie recipes, organized by texture. i may start at page one and work my way back. everyone prepare yourselves for the cookie onslaught.

it is on.

3 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

ooooooooo my mom has this book!!!
so many choices!
yum yum yum!

Elissa said...

Ok so... if you need someone to help eat all these tasty creations I'll happily volunteer to be your test subject!

Sara Beth said...

You know, I hear that cookies travel very well through the mail if packed correctly. Especially to Oregon and even Victoria...something about the I-5 corridor.



Click to view my Personality Profile page