about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

19 June 2008

anyone else missing the office?

not too long ago i was listening to an interview with Steve Carell on NPR. for much of the interview they were discussing his character on The Office, Michael Scott.
at one point he quoted Ricky Gervais, the co-creator of the original BBC version of The Office as saying 'everyone knows a Michael Scott. and if you don't know one, you probably ARE him.'

1 comment:

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

I was listening to that interview with our gal pal Terry Gross while I was grading papers in my classroom and I laughed out loud when I heard that quote. Because basically, it's so stinkin' true!



Click to view my Personality Profile page