about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

17 February 2008

ouch

one of these things is not like the others...


last weekend we did a lot of walking. and by a lot, i mean a LOT.
like a sensible person, i wore my running shoes a majority of the time. my feet seemed fairly happy.
but all this past week my big toes felt a little sore. i figured it would go away over time and ignored it. after all, my big toes are usually pretty sore even after a long day at disneyland. it's nothing new.
then friday night i took off my shoes and took a look at my left foot, which was still giving me trouble, and saw this bad boy staring back at me.
good thing i'm not particularly vain about my feet.

No comments:



Click to view my Personality Profile page