about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

02 February 2008

resolution?

it has been bothering me for a week that i have no idea how vertigo ends.
so my only solution was to go onto netflix and put it at the top of my queue.
and then i noticed that it is one of the titles that is available for 'instant viewing'.
i have been intrigued by this feature for some time, but have never felt the pressing need for 'instant viewing'. i consider myself to be a fairly patient individual, and see no problem with waiting for a few days for the next DVD to make it's way to me via the US postal service.
but this time i felt the need.
i clicked on 'play now'.
and then spent the next half hour being bombarded by 'you need to download this first' popup boxes and 'restart you computer now' prompts.
slightly frustrating.
but then the movie started and i felt victorious.
so i patiently watched the movie again, enjoying it but feeling a growing sense of expectation.
then i reached the exact moment where it had ended before...

...and watched the last 5 seconds of the movie.

uhm.

ok.

some words that come to mind are 'anticlimactic', and maybe 'underwhelming'.
at least now i know.

No comments:



Click to view my Personality Profile page