about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

16 July 2008

coldplay

last night micah took me out for my birthday present. not to brag or anything, but we went to see the coldplay show. oh, ok. i am bragging.
there really are no bad seats in the forum. and chris martin and his band of merry musicians put on quite a show. i was already of the opinion that it was a great show, and then near the end the four of them put down their instruments and (surrounded by a garrison of security guys) started running through the auditorium, up the stairs, and...

to a little media-booth stage area about 10 feet away from our seats.
wow.
us little people in the nosebleed section were treated to two songs up-close and personal. it was amazing.

i would have to rate last night as one of my top 3 concert experiences.
thank you micah!

2 comments:

TimB said...

Better than Pinback at the Glasshouse?

ellieherrity said...

uhm. yup.

although that show is probably in my top 20.



Click to view my Personality Profile page