about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

31 July 2008

employment

it has been nearly a month in the making, but tomorrow i finally start my new job!

no, i'm not leaving my current job.
for the past two years i have only been working 30 hours a week, and i've made it work. but now with paying rent and such, it just wasn't enough any more.
my new job is another 10 hours a week. in a different position that is in the department i already work in.
convenient, eh?
i now get to spend 10 hours a week learning how to prepare and submit proposals and applications for federal grants.
it sounds rather dull, but i'm actually really excited to learn about this. i think it has a lot of potential to be useful to me in other areas in the future. can anyone say NEA?

well anyways, no more getting off work at 2 in the afternoon for me...

1 comment:

alissa j. said...

awesome! just be sure to schedule time for being creative :)



Click to view my Personality Profile page