about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

06 July 2008

adventures

interesting fact about me...i love to spend time with people and i love to go exploring, but i am also retarded and almost never call people up to go do things. and my disdain for the telephone has seemed to keep the exploration at a minimum.
so i am excited to be living with friends who are always out finding new things to do and places to go and aren't phone-retarded like myself.

this afternoon i went with jon and kathy to the santa ana river and we went exploring. i had a lot of fun trekking through the brush and wading through the river. it was a lot more fun when i didn't think about all the bacteria that live in there. ick.
even though, it was good times.
and i look forward to many more adventures.


No comments:



Click to view my Personality Profile page