about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

05 July 2008

a moving experience

i thought this day would never come, but i did it.

i moved.

and not in a rhythmic kind of way.

in an 'i'm 32 and finally moved out of my parents' house' kind of way.
the planets have aligned and i am making enough money, along with good friends deciding that they needed another roommate.
i'm just glad that the actual moving part is mostly over, because the process makes me slightly anxious and very restless.

it feels like i have closed a chapter of my life and am starting a new and much more promising one. i'm excited to see what happens next.

3 comments:

TimB said...

Don't be a stranger.

ellieherrity said...

who are you?

TimB said...

I knew this would happen.



Click to view my Personality Profile page