about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

20 August 2008

i guess this isn't really a road trip anymore

today i'm wrapping up my time here in portland.

yesterday alissa was done with work early, so we headed downtown to the fifty24PDX gallery to see the show by cody hudson. after a stop for boba tea, we headed out to sauvie island to pick blueberries and marionberries. and of course, it started to rain...again.

the rest of the evening was filled with a sewing party, a trip to fred meyer for ice cream and other assorted junk food, and watching a movie. i ate pretty much the entire pint of ice cream by myself. my body is not very happy with me right now.

tonight i say goodbye to portland and fly home to riverside.

it feels weird to be going home without micah.

1 comment:

escamillaweddings said...

thank you for joining me on the drive up!



Click to view my Personality Profile page