about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

21 August 2008

PDX

some people think i'm crazy, but i love to fly. i love airplanes. i love being at airports.
maybe its because my parents took me on my first flight when i was a week old.
maybe its in my genes. my grandfather loved planes and when they lived in Seattle he used to take my mom and uncle to SEATAC every sunday afternoon to watch the planes.
my grandfather was a pilot.
he died when his plane crashed.
i was only 6.

anyways...

out of the innumerable airports i have been through in my lifetime, the portland international airport would have to be one of my favorites. it is fairly small, but doesn't feel small. it has a wonderfully friendly, unhurried feeling about it. even the TSA employees are friendly.

i would spend all day sitting watching planes at PDX if they would let me.

No comments:



Click to view my Personality Profile page