about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

21 January 2008

festival

this morning i was spending some time looking at the calendar for the next few months and looking at the craziness that's in store.
i was remembering how micah and i went to the irish fair and music festival last year and had a great time and that i really want to go again this year.
then i remembered that it happened the weekend before saint patrick's day.
then i remembered that saint patrick's day is the 17th of March.
and then i remembered that i will be on a plane headed for mexico city on the 15th of march.
then i was sad.
then i went to the website for the festival and saw that it is going to be on the 8th and 9th of march this year.
then i was happy.

so i will be spending the day at the la fairgrounds either the 8th or 9th of march.
you are all invited to join me.

2 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

yay!

this is being written in my calendar NOW! :)

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

Well I'll be. Great Grand-Pappy O'Murtaugh would be delighted to learn of this development. Erin go bragh!



Click to view my Personality Profile page