about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

15 January 2008

it's only a trifle...

i just finished making the dessert for tonight's life group.
i thought it might be a good idea for me to take a picture of it and show everyone, because the likelihood that my mom will let me out the door with this monument to all things delicious is quite low. and i'm kind of scared of how the drive down the hill with this thing in my passenger seat is going to go.


so for now i'm going to bask in the pound-cakey, whipped-creamy, berry-licious splendor.
see you all in a few hours.
wish me luck!

2 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

oh it was SOOOoooooooooooo yummy.

i want more!!!!
:D

Sara Beth said...

Yum!



Click to view my Personality Profile page