about me

My photo
i am a dreamer, an idealist, a creator, an introvert, a thinker, and an all-around neat person...if i do say so myself.

13 January 2008

photos

this past semester micah and i took an intro to black and white photo class at RCC. i've never been one to take many photos, but this class changed everything. i now own 6 cameras and i can't stop myself.

for class i had to borrow my mom's nikon SLR, since i didn't have one of my own. i mentioned getting a cannon AE-1 program from ebay, and my bro-in-law said that his parents had one that they never used any more. i jumped on that one and in december became the proud owner of an awesome old camera.

yesterday i got back my first three rolls of film from my trusty AE-1 and i was not disappointed in the results.

here's just a few...
the rest are on my flickr page.



2 comments:

TimB said...

I'm not sure it's the camera that's taking great photos.

ellieherrity said...

you mean my camera isn't going out by itself on photo shoots?
weird.



Click to view my Personality Profile page